Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Two Too Cute

Because my birthday falls in February and this year I hit the big Three-O, I thought it would be fun to place an ad on Facebook stating whoever guesses my age and gets it right would receive 30% off any portrait package.  As I expected, many of my closer friends sent me messages with some outrageous numbers and we had a few good laughs, but those that were actually serious about getting that 30% off, took the hint and ran with it; Danielle was one of those.

Danielle is mother of two great kids, Arissa and Jaime and she was looking to having a photo session of just the kids.  I decided to take a few posing shots before I let them both loose around the Lake Mary City Hall area where, luckily, a farmer's market was taking place.  Well, here's a sneak peak at some of the shots... enjoy.











No comments:

Post a Comment