Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Daniel + Jessica | Wedding

It wasn't my first Catholic wedding I've had the opportunity to take pictures of, but having strict rules of where and when not to shoot pictures is still challenging.  Unlike the other Catholic churches I've worked in, this one allowed me to use my flash, but it was 10 in the morning and the sun was just illuminating the space so well, there was little use for my flash gear.  I love natural light, so that's a big plus for me.  We were only there to cover the ceremony.

The mass was about an hour and a half total, but it was just beautiful from start to finish.  There were violins, an organ and several amazing singers.  It was just an incredibly nice wedding with great people.














I just HAD to include this bundle of joy, hehe.






Uh oh!  He took the hat!!!  :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment