Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Salem

I love visiting North Carolina.  Not only is the weather awesome almost every day, but the scenery is definitely better than here in Orlando, in my opinion.  It's beautiful up there; not to mention the extremely nice people I encounter.  If only Florida drivers were as nice as those in NC, lol.  Well, besides the scenic views and friendly atmosphere, I also have family and friends in Raleigh. While on my trip to North Carolina, I had the opportunity to take pictures of Jamie and Lauren's daughter, Salem.  Jamie and Lauren have been good friends of mine for many years and I couldn't leave NC without taken a few baby pictures of their little bundle of joy.



These eyes needed no editing at all.  They are as bright in person as they are in pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment