Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Theresa + Brandon + Evey

It was a bright, sunny day with a bit of breeze in the Winter Park area with the Lemonier family. I was excited to finally meet Brandon and Theresa and their little Evangeline, who is one adorable baby with a face that just attracted the camera, lol. Quite photogenic for sure.  My usual assistant was not with me on this particular shoot, so it was a challenge for me jiggling my keys in front of the camera with one hand while I shot with the other.  Still though, it was a fun shoot and I had lots of laughs.  I really love my job:  meeting great people and creating memories.















3 comments:

Meg said...

3 of my most favorite people! They are amazing shots Jonathan :)

Theresa said...

Thanks again Jonathan. The shots are fantastic.

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Post a Comment